Thursday, May 31, 2007

A totally random Day

It was a totally random day here in the Laundry Pile. Isn't it amazing how holidays can throw off the mental map of your week?
We had speech therapy on Tuesday. (Which I kept referring to as Monday)
We had Dentist appointments for Mini-Me & G on Wednesday. Which seemed like Tuesday.
And today -- well, why should today be any different?
We did a wee bit of school work this morning...and then in a moment of free time - the kids started bickering. So we went to the post office and pharmacy. We got home and I had a brilliant thought - Hair Cuts!

Mini-E was looking at me through her bangs - so I called to see if our favorite place was open - and we got an appointment for 40 minutes later. We dash in the house to get diaper bags and shoes.

The postoffice and pharmacy trips were drive-up affairs - no shoes necessary.

G, J-man & Mini-E all got hair cuts - and we came home and the littles took naps and the bigs did school work.

I looked at our next curriculum and tried not to feel daunted at starting a new task - because I don't feel I've done a very good job with this last task I had.

I'm still not sure what our ratio of school days to non-School days will be like...but we'll definitely be doing something this summer.

I'm way behind in my blog commenting and I'm sorry. I've been reading lots -- especially when I eat - but that doesn't give me oodles of time to comment. I'm here - and enjoying my blogger buds. Keep me amused!!

Off to do something else random -- I just don't know what it is yet.

1 comment:

Halfmoon Girl said...

Your children are fortunate- when I get the brain wave to do haircuts, I myself, come at my kids with scissors! I butchered my daughter's about 5 years ago, and haven't done hers since. The boys are not so lucky!