Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Dear ComfyDenim,

"Your time has come! As a successful educational professional, your achievements provide the perfect foundation for leadership. Take your career to the next level as a school principal, administrator, department chair or other educational leader by earning a Master in the Arts of Education, School Improvement Leadership with Olivet Nazarene University."

Dear Olivet Nazarene University,

Thank you for thinking my time has come. But I am already school principal, administrator, department chair and "other". While I appreciate your desire to take my career to the next level, I'm not sure I want to go to the next level. I believe the next level includes algebra. Diagramming sentences. Hormones in someone other than myself. Probably undergarment buying...and braces...and ....

.....I'm quite happy right here...

Thank you for your offer. While I'm thrilled to see my excellence and work completed get the recognition they deserve, I must pass on your offer.

I shall remain, humbly,
ComfyDenim

Principal
faculty
janitor
educational chair
and
other

LaundryPile school of all things

11 comments:

Christa said...

You need to add:

cafeteria manager
bus driver
nurse
counselor

Amelia Antwiler said...

Oooo - those are good!!
I'm also the after-hours care coordinator.

Katie said...

How about referee and logistics co-ordinator?
It all sounds pretty good when you think about it. We stay at home homeschooling moms rock!

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm glad you didn't take the job! LOL Your current job is much more rewarding-with lasting treasure, too. Holly

Jenn4Him said...

Your career is already at the highest level! What is higher than mom?

Halfmoon Girl said...

What's a logistics coordinator? Kathleen is one of my smart friend. With an almost eleven year old hitting puberty, let me tell you that going to that next level is scary! Can you believe that they sell padded bras for that age???

Anonymous said...

fantastic!!

Kelli said...

music instructor, nurse, school board member, personal shopper, CEO, CFO...

Fifi said...

Wow.... when you put it that way, I realise we are anything but just a stay at home mom!!!
Well said!

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! You are so creative with your response.........I wonder what they would think if you really sent it back. They need to hear from SAHM's and see what a great "career choice" it is!!

Peculiar Blogs said...

ROFL!!