Friday, February 3, 2012

Well Equipped

I had this post in the back of my mind .... then today I realized it's February. And I planned this out DAYS ago!!! I'm so surprised that time has gone by so quickly... What I thought was a few days has turned into a few weeks. Gah!!


So today I was looking something up - and remembered - "Oh, Hey! I have a blog!"

One day, J-man told me that he wanted to do something. 
He didn't want to play with his people.
He didn't want to  play any games..

"Well .. what DO you want to do?"

"Well, I dunno." (Shrug) (Sheepish grin)

"You want to clean your room?"
 

"No." 

They never do.

"What I want," he said, "is maybe, I dunno, go outside (Shrug) and swing...and talk about stuff."

"That's what you want to do?"

Big blue eyes look at me, "Yeah." He grins. "You have a mouth and a hiney."

I laughed. 

I'm well equipped.


We went outside in our unseasonably warm weather - and we talked about stuff.




 It was good. 

 
 

3 comments:

Katie said...

Is this the same child who wanted to fight Howard?

jugglingpaynes said...

That is a sweet story!

Peace and Laughter!

Mother Mayhem said...

Sounds like a yellow day! :o)

LOVE your new look!