Tuesday, September 20, 2011

tricky mom...

School is underway yet again!!! 
but that is only one reason for my absence. 


I started playing a game before school started. In august when I was fighting the most incredible case of self-doubt I've had in a very long time. It's a fun game. Actually The Professor suggested we play together...


but that's not what I was going to tell you ...


I was teaching J-man and trying to figure out where the review will end for him and the actual hard-core learning begins. 


I told him amid the flood of stuff we were working on, "Wow! You're smart!"


He told me, "I know. It's because you tricked me when I was younger."


.
.
.


He did qualify it all - and explain what he meant - but it was hard to hear over how amused I was.

2 comments:

TobyBo said...

oh no. Why do I think maybe I should not have clicked on the game link?

and... are you going to explain HOW you tricked him? I could use some tried and true learning tricks.

CrossView said...

LOL! Great job! Sneak in that educational stuff and produce smart kids. Smart enough even to know that! ;O)