Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Massing on the border?

I never know what I'll find sitting on the table. Hmm...sometimes I forget what's on the table, but that's another post for another time...

I'm not sure if this is good or not:
They look like they're getting ready to stage a great undertaking. A raid on the Skittles factory, perhaps?

They're not too far from Strawberry Shortcake...maybe they're after her recipes. I've heard they're 'berry' good.

I'm rather wondering, if a plastic bear attacks you, how would you fight them off? Then I remember, I've got Jman and his plastic bottles. :-)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

hi
hello
how was your day?
i liked your blog
you are fantastic!!!

really nice blog
fabulous fantastic
bye
take care
see you

Peculiar Blogs said...

LOL! I love it. It does look like a military operation. Beware...

Sarah at SmallWorld said...

That is hilarious! Reminds me of when, after the kids' baths, I'll see the strangest collection of toys (including a few Barbies) drying off in the sink.

Kelli said...

That's hilarious!

Livin' Life said...

That's too funny! We usually have legos or Star Wars guys ready for attack around our house. Nothing so colorful!!! That was a good laugh.

Growin' With It said...

i did homeschooling w/ my boys for a brief time and oh how those bears look so sweetly familiar! at least they look happy in their attack mode!

TobyBo said...

OK, now, they are in spectral order, which is good, but it is reversed, which is bad.