Friday, August 24, 2007

Casting Off!

The doctor said it would take a bit for the elbow to loosen up but the x-rays look great! So no further casting would be required. Well, that's good news. I didn't know it was an option. Which really, it wasn't. Because I prayed that it would be healed so I was expecting it to be that way when x-rayed.

We prayed over her muscles and elbow to relax and loosen. She was so sweet, she told me, "Thank you for praying over me."

She can write and color, she's tried them both! She even had a good, castless time today playing games. School re-starts on Monday. :-) I hope I'm ready because, now, she is.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! She looks SO happy! :o)

Hmm... Planters? If it wouldn't for the fact that there are three of them, I'd have thought it was one of Madonna's old bras! LOL

TobyBo said...

Yeah!! I am so glad it's off.

The Gang's Momma! said...

Congrats on being cast free - for all of you :) We had a similar cast last summer - Baby Blue Eyes got hit by an ATV. If you go to July 23rd's posting this year, I re-tell the story . . . So grateful for a God who's grace extends beyond the injured child to the mamas whose hearts are breaking with the pain of their baby's pain!

Nice slide show - congrats again :)

Debbie said...

I know this was a happy time for her! Now she can scratch, scratch, scratch! heheheehe