Thursday, May 10, 2007

My Challenge photo...

Tales from the Scales, you know, is having weight loss challenge and I decided to join in. One thing that they suggested was to have a photo taken. I hate having my picture taken.


I lead with my smile and my chin (which is really too small to be leading anywhere). My hubby knows how much I love pictures of me. So here's what he took. I honestly thought it was just going to be my ear.
I'm not wearing make-up and I'd been doing dishes when I grabbed the moment to take this photo. And now that I've seen it - I wondered..


What would half of me look like? Something like this?



6 comments:

Katie said...

Do not tell me that curl is natural! I have always wanted curly hair, but of course I know if I had it I would want straight!

Anonymous said...

i love the curly hair too!
and wouldn't it be great if we really could just crop ourselves???

you are beautiful you easily amused, random, snorting thing you...:o)

Peculiar Blogs said...

ROFL! I love ALL of you...

Halfmoon Girl said...

Great to see your picture- what a beautiful, happy face!

Katie said...

Tag - you're it!

jugglingpaynes said...

Wow! You remind me so much of a friend of mine! She has 3 boys and a girl, though. Thanks for sharing the picture!
I could never wear my hair that short. Above the shoulder blades it quickly becomes an afro. I can't even blame it on humidity! ;o)

Peace and Laughter, Gorgeous one!
Cristina