Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A little morning groove

I love music.
Just about any kind of music.
I mean, I have my favorites. I really like Blues. I like some jazz...and then bits and pieces of every other genre.
If I gotta listen to rap, please make it old school ... and I don't like being screamed at.
I'll listen to something at least once.

I've got certain CD's I play when I'm writing. There's CD's specially crafted for driving. Then there are the Sing along songs. Also good for driving and embarrassing the children.

Then there's Queen.

They fit in so many categories. If I were to make a mix CD for kitchen/car/writing - there'd be at least one song of theirs on the CD. I can guarantee it.




2 comments:

The Gang's Momma! said...

Love me some Queen.... ever notice that Queen done well can be almost as enjoyable (and, sometimes even more so) the original? But Queen done badly, by anyone anytime, is UN.BEAR.UH.BULL. Seriously. Cringe-worthy.

That's my 2 cents for today :)

My most recent post was all about music too :)

jugglingpaynes said...

Love Queen on so many levels. They have some of the best lyrics.

Peace and Laughter!