Monday, January 18, 2010

Communication Skills are apparently lacking

I used to think I had good communication skills.

Apparently I don't.

I'm surrounded by "I don't remember you saying that"

"I didn't hear you."

"Huh?"

"What?"

And it's not just the kids. I'm hearing it from the Professor, too.

Maybe I'm communicating well - but I'm in some sort of parallel universe bubble type thing. They can see me just fine (Though, I"m beginning to wonder) but my words are not quite coming through.

maybe I should start writing my communications down.
Someone would come and erase them, though.

2 comments:

CrossView said...

Thank you! I thought it was just me... And if I wrote it down, they'd just swear I didn't show it to them. =P

The Gang's Momma! said...

I so feel your pain. I swear the worst part of parenting (and wifing too!) is the mindless repetition. Over and Over and OVER.

The Boss tries to claim that I just thought it, but since WHEN do I keep my thoughts IN MY HEAD?! He knows better.