Tuesday, May 17, 2011

In retrospect....

When making a decision for curriculum -- one must NOT read other parent's negative reviews AFTER purchasing. 

The professor was kind. He said, 'You were having problems before so we'll give this a try. If by the middle of the school year, it's not working, we'll switch." 

This from the man who was offering to teach math. 
I should have let him - except that I know that it's not always easy for him to do that...travel, late nights, etc.

Tuesday was not the best of days PERIOD. So reading bad reviews on my chosen math book was just icing on the cake. 

I can not get G-man to focus. It took five hours for one page of math. But he giggled. He rolled on the floor. He .... you get the point. 

Then the wireless router quit being wireless. It's essential to our entertainment hub!!! Our e-book readers, our game platforms, AND my lap top (that I'm using now) are all dependent on our wireless router. 

It's life. To me, life like this is boring. 
At the same time, it's nice for ME to know that not everyone out there has perfect households. 


So - in retrospect ... don't read negative reviews of the product you've just purchased. Give it a try. Maybe the parent who wrote the review was having a bad day that day. 


^_^

No comments: