Saturday, August 23, 2008

It's Saturday!

It's My Blog-o-versary! I've been blogging for 2 years!
Time To Celebrate!

I numbered the comments on a previous post about this auspicious occasion. Then I took those numbers and entered them into this

Random Integer Generator

And got this:

Here are your random numbers:

5

Timestamp: 2008-08-23 12:40:53 UTC

I'm not sure what UTC stands for - but it's about 7:40 here in The Laundry Pile.


According to my list,

5 = Coffee Mom!!

WooHoo!

Happy Blog-o-versary To me!!


6 comments:

Peculiar Blogs said...

Happy Blog-o-versary and Congratulations Coffee Mom!!

Katie said...

woot woot! Thank you random integer generator! And Happy Blog-o-versary to you!!!

Growin' With It said...

high five and keep 'em coming!

Halfmoon Girl said...

I can't wait to see her garden decorated with all those forks next year! Happy Anniversary Comfy!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

The Gang's Momma! said...

I hope Coffee Mom and her forks will be very happy together :)

Happy Blogoversary to you :) I'll spare you the agony and won't sing. . .