Thursday, September 18, 2008

I did it!!

I bought my first Christmas present of the season!!
It's a gift of love...it's a gift of necessity...

Mini-E will wait until J-man the Wookie isn't looking and take his Woody, Buzz Lightyear & Bullseye dolls. Claiming, "MY cowboys." as she secrets them away.

I had hoped to purchase them before the prices were jacked up for Christmas, and failed, but I still purchased a Jesse and a Woody doll for mini-E.

Hopefully, there will be a bit more peace in the Laundry Pile.

Maybe it will come after - I get over the fact that I've. bought. a. CHRISTMAS!! PRESENT!!!!

4 comments:

Paula Vince said...

Good on you, you've beaten me! Christmas is getting pretty close, isn't it? Sounds like you'll have a complete Toy Story house.
I liked your last post too. My son Logan, who is now 13, used to say "bunny" the same way as your little Mini-E when he was a toddler. It was always "Munny."
We'll be away over the weekend but a letter should be winging its way over soon.
Blessings,
Paula

Katie said...

Exciting!! I bought something the other day too. I just hope I remember where everything is hidden this year. Last year I missed a couple of posters...

Debbie said...

WOW!! I always plan to do this, but it never happens!

You deserve a round of applause!!

Dapoppins said...

I have some stuff for the kids in the closet...but I bought them on sale last year after Christmas and have been hiding them ever since.