Monday, March 15, 2010

The eyes of the beholder...

Bubbles is quite a handful.
How could she not be?? She was named by God - a name that means "Victorious Ruler of All".

She can also be quite sweet.
Even charming.

Today she wanted a bath, so she had a bath. Really - it was just water play time. She got out, got her clothes and requested a ponytail in her hair. When I was done with her hair, she declared "I bootiful."

As she left the bathroom, she told me, "I like being bootiful."

She goes up to big brother G-man and says, "Look at me. I bootiful."

She comes back to me, "I bootiful."

Yes you are.

Gotta love someone who's comfortable in her own skin.
She's beautiful ... inside and out.

2 comments:

Livin' Life said...

That ministered to my heart!! Tell her to preach it!! She is a treasure! Now I need to go and do that. Can't quite do the ponytail thing but you know what I mean. :-)

TobyBo said...

you know, this post just cries out for a photo.