Tuesday, August 28, 2012

All in my head...

I had a blog post. 
Then another. 

and part of another. 

Apparently they were all in my head. 

I was going to show you a picture, too, but the picture loader thingy isn't working. It just sits there and mocks me. So it's either my computer (which I doubt) Or Blogger. Or Google. 

Since Google now runs Blogger, I'ma blame it on Google. 

Decaffeinating myself was going really well until this weekend. When I fell back on the wagon? Off the wagon? 

Where'd the wagon come from? 

Saturday when we had a party for my wonderful niece. Caffeine was consumed. 

Today was supposed to be the first day of school for us. And It was discovered that I didn't have all the books I needed. While Mini-E and J-man are fighting over who gets to 'be first' I'm wandering around the room thinking. I thought stuff like, "I coulda sworn I ordered that math book." "Where'd the phonics page go?"

It was not a stellar first day. We called it done by noon. 

I shoulda known that it was going to be an interesting first day of school when I couldn't find the Rosetta Stone registration codes. Without the registration codes, the program was all but useless.

I very nearly cried. I prayed. 

after looking in the drawer four times, It was found.

So we can study Spanish-  just not math.

Oh, well. 

Hopefully, the picture uploader thingy will work soon. I found the coolest earbuds. 
At least I think I did. 





1 comment:

TobyBo said...

well.

I hope day 2 of school is much smoother.

and I hope to see the cool earbuds. I am in the market for a new pair myself and could use some inspiration. :)

and, just for the record, I am not a robot.