Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Vehicles...

Was driving last week with Mini-E, who I've taken to calling Kidlet #4 thanks to in-game chatter on LOTRO. It fits. She's #4. She's the youngest kid... hence Kidlet #4.

And "Thing 1" and "Thing 2" are taken. 

Because it does make sense - you'll have to forgive me if I accidentally change names here. I never really liked calling her Mini-E. She's such a huge personality and it was such a copy of "Mini-Me" (Which is  misnomer, really. Kidlet #4 looks more like me. But we didn't know that at the time...)

I had a reason for telling you this...


What was it?


Oh yeah. So It was the girls night at our Wednesday church.


I dropped Mini-Me off at the Youth building. (yes. Youth.) (Wow, huh?)


and it was just #4 and I in the car as we drove around the parking lot. She was noticing the cars that are just like our mini-van. 

Yup. It's pretty bland.



and she noticed the cars that are just like The Professor's car...



Then she said..


I like the Red shiny ones best. 


I had to smile. That's my girl.


Me, too, Kid. Me, too. 


Shiny. Very Shiny.

4 comments:

jugglingpaynes said...

The red ones are very pretty. :o)
Of course, I only say that because they don't make any nice purple cars.

Peace and Laughter,
Cristina

Word verification: aphewin (thought you might like that)

Kelli said...

That sounds like something Bubba would say. :) And I would agree with him too. I like most things that red and shiny.

TobyBo said...

hmmm. Red is good. Miss Dance like convertibles best at a very young age but now is a Mustang girl and thinks the breeze on her hair would be a bad thing. I think I'm rambling.

CrossView said...

Ooh! I like the shiny red one, too! Do they realize that we could have those if we didn't have them??!! ;O)