Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas can, can you?

I want to blog. I have stuff to tell you.
I finished my NaNoWrimMo story but I didn't finish it at the same time. I've got to finish the last two chapters but I didn't feel good that last week of the month.

Then I took up reading a few books. Ravished about four of them. Maybe I was putting words back in??

Then we started Christmas prep. Decorations. I took some time to wrap the gifts and stack them on the piano. This Christmas actually looks like it might be more fun than last year.

Last year I didn't even bother getting the Christmas music out.

This year? This year, I'm listening to this:



Merry Christmasy stuff to ya'll.

3 comments:

Mother Mayhem said...

HO!

Scream! BWAHAHA! :o)

Merry Christmas!

The Gang's Momma! said...

Pretty new look you are sportin' here, my friend.

And do tell - what four books did you ravish? I am always looking for new stuff.

Just read Denise Hunter's allegorical set of four - The Nantucket Love Story series. GREAT reads - easy to digest for this end-of-a-long-day reader and convicting enough that I'm still chewing on HOW MUCH HE LOVES ME.

Do share.

Dapoppins said...

oh, I wonder if that is on playlist! Love it. Going to link on Face Book!