Wednesday, September 15, 2010

shampoo solo

I sort of have this problem.
Okay. Not really a PROBLEM, per se.

Maybe it's an issue.
Maybe it's a quirk.

either way - it's about to become your problem, too.
Or not. You could be better at this than I am.

Lovely big bottle - cheap price
I use Tresseme shampoo for my colored hair.
I love the cost and really, its smells pretty good for shampoo.
At least it doesn't smell clinical.

Don't you hate that?
I hate bathroom soaps that smell like .... well....medicine. Or soap.
Seriously. I have my hands up to my face often. Brushing my hair back, rubbing my eyes, pressing the temples against the headache.. See?? See my point??

What was my point?
Oh, yeah.
Smells can be important.

I can understand how this might be just a ComfyDenim issue.

I had a very musically eclectic upbringing.
I had a grandmother taking me to see chamber quartets. I loved it. Don't get me wrong. And the occasional stage production.

My dad was forever listening to the 60's.

My mom was listening to the 50's AND the 60's when she wasn't listening to the Big Band stuff from the 40's. We randomly belt out Roy Orbison songs.

My Grandmother would sing and I'd play the piano to the Big Band music stuff.
All in all, have exposure to all the varied types of music is good.
Just ... some times the results of this upbringing are unexpected.

Like the shampoo.

I look at that name. .... and I sing.

Honestly.

I do.



And now maybe you will, too.

Looking for this song, I had a chuckle. The Beatles sang it, too.
EVERYONE has sung this song..

If I have nothing else to sing about -- my shampoo bottle asks for a solo.
It's big enough. It does the job of cleaning my hair AND protecting my color.
I guess it deserves one.

3 comments:

jugglingpaynes said...

Oh my gosh, I do that too! Even before you said it! I always heard that tune in my head when I saw that shampoo but it never clicked what I was thinking of!!!

Peace and Laughter,
Cristina

TobyBo said...

LOL. Thank you so much for sharing your little issue.

Now I am so glad I use different shampoos. And I am a bit concerned I may start singing about them, too.

CrossView said...

ROFL! I thought I was the only one. You should start s support group!