Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Random HTML from the Laundry Pile

I woke up with part of this song in my heart -- and now it won't leave. :-)
I share it with you so you can worship with me.

Unless you don't want to. And that's fine, too.




Yesterday I took this Blogthings Quiz and really just liked the answer very much.




You Are Silver



You are down to earth and unpretentious. You don't feel like you need to show off, and you're very secure with your place in the world.

You are understated and elegant. You carry yourself with poise, and you're more known for what you don't do than what you do.



You can fit in anywhere from a country western bar to a black tie gala. You are adaptable and adventurous.

You are blind to social class and background. You see people as who they are ... not as where they came from or how much money they have.


2 comments:

Growin' With It said...

i love silver! and reading all that great stuff...from what i do know of you, i can see how true that one is!

The Gang's Momma! said...

Great stuff. And yes, you are true blue silver. I giggled a little when I read "elegant." Given the funny flairs you've been tossing around your FB page, it didn't totally jibe. The other stuff, tho. Good stuff. :)