Saturday, May 11, 2013

Changing addresses

Blogger, addresses, that is.

Though, I very nearly went to WordPress.

It started after I presented the world with my book. I was setting up an instagram account and realized that the disassociated words I was going to use was a better user name. In fact, it was a superb user name. So I edited out what I was going to type there, and inserted OnyxKey.

I knew I was going to need to blog more... because, why not? But I wasn't sure I wanted to keep up with this one. So I started a new one, to see if the content was different. Or even if my motivation was different.

The jury's still out.

Still, I have no desire to blog here. That's been part of the reason for my absence.

It's kind of hard to explain. With the presentation of the story, a focus shifted. I'm still trying to figure it out myself. It feels like moving on... from one place to another. Which, I guess is what I'm doing.

We're moving physically. I moved bloggily.

Change is good.
So here's my change of address form.

http://ameliaantwiler.blogspot.com/

See you there. Come share the randomness with me.

No comments: