Sunday, March 22, 2009

School....

I thought, since I homeschool and it is my blog, that I would share with you how school is going.

The best way to share with you - is this picture.

It's going pretty well, don't you think??

I made a shift in school techniques for this next season. I decided to start in January. My goal was to shift for the end of this school year.

I shifted in early because my old system wasn't working.

I love the flexibility of homeschooling.

I love that, as a homeschooler, if a change needs to be made we make it.

And we balance books on our head.
What could be more fun???

10 comments:

CrossView said...

Obviously you have instilled a love of reading - or at least a love of books... LOL!

TobyBo said...

is this an example of this osmosis type learning? absorb the material right through her head?

TobyBo said...

is this an example of this osmosis type learning? absorb the material right through her head?

The Gang's Momma! said...

LOVE it! Building her reading skills, adding to her vocabulary, AND improving her posture all at once. You rock!

Mother Mayhem said...

I've stripped a few gears in the along our homeschool journey, but it's only made things better. :o)

Vicki said...

LOVE the PIC!!! She's beautiful!

^_^ Reading Rocks!!

Halfmoon Girl said...

That pic is too cute! She can multi task- she'll make a fabulous mother then!

jugglingpaynes said...

And best of all, the book is on her head so gravity pulls all the knowledge down into her brain!

I know, I'm late to the party. Catching up after a busy March.

Peace and Laughter!

40winkzzz said...

Um, so what was the shift in school techniques? Requiring the kids to balance books on their heads? Am I missing something here? Clue me in, please; I'm old.

(Very cute pic, btw. And you should see some of the things *my* kids do while doing schoolwork.)

Melanie said...

Learning balance and reading at the same time. Brilliant!